How life can change in an instant! The days started off with Paul going to the doctor with lower left leg pain along with right sided chest pain, what a great combo!Well after a long day at the doctors office ,Inland Imaging for US and a trip to the ER don't stop anywhere. He is staying at a high priced hotel called Sacred Heart. Diagnosis Multiple PE ( pulmonary embolism) in his lungs and a big clot in his left leg. He gets to stay for at least the next 2 days if not more. Probably coumadin for Life. We are greatful that we caught it in time and things are going well.
I have my last final in about 7 1/2 hours so I better go review.
Kontak BBM Murah Bergaransi
11 years ago
1 comment:
Oh My Goodness!!! I will give you guys a call today. We are so sorry for you Dad! We love you!
Post a Comment